Personal Information" is personally identifiable information such as your name, telephone number, email address and any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing information. Personal information does not include
- Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account, we may collect your personal information such as your username, first and last name, birth date, email address, mobile phone number and a photo, if you chose to have a photo associated with your account. If you want to add a child or family member’s name to your account, we collect the child or family member’s name, email address, and mobile phone number. We may collect billing information when you sign up for Premium service. We may collect additional information from a parent in order to obtain verifiable parental consent to allow a child to use our Service. When you register in our app with social media, such as Facebook or Foursquare we receive information from the social network such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
- Geolocation. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We collect the location of your designated
Location Alerts to provide notifications when arrive and leave spesial Place. If you turn off location sharing we will not share your location with your
family members; however, while you are logged in to your account, we will continue to collect your location information in order to provide the Service (for example, to provide our services or to share your location with members you allow to see your location). We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then destroy the location data.
- Messages and User Content. We collect information when you message other members of your Family through use of the service. We may also retain any messages you send to us.
Automatically collected information through the use of technology: When you visit our website or use our mobile app, we and our business partners may collect certain information about your computer or device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. Some or all of this data may be combined with other personally identifying information described above. We use this information to: Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site or mobile app; Provide custom, personalized content and information; Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns; Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns; Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses or User IDs; Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices.
Generally, GeoZilla collects, stores, uses and discloses information to enable us to:
- provide GeoZilla service;
- create your account;
- identify you as a user;
- respond to your inquiries and emails;
- improve the application;
- send you administrative and service related communications;
- send you newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information and location information in a secure environment and have implemented reasonable procedures designed to limit unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your Personal Information. We encrypt the transmission location information of that information using secured technologies. Despite these measures, you should know that GeoZilla cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. To protect the communications that have taken place in the app, never give out your password.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may email us at email@example.com to deactivate your account. You may also correct, update, or amend your personal information in your profile settings within GeoZilla app or by emailing us. Removing GeoZilla from your mobile device will not delete the personal information has retained about you. If you leave the family, we will retain your user content in the event that you would like to access in the future. Your user content can be deleted permanently by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may "opt out" of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at supportƒ@geozilla.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. To opt out of push notifications, please edit settings within the app or change your settings at the device level.